The SSIS SEL Edition provides evidence-based tools to assess and teach skills in each of the five SEL competencies:
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Skills
- Responsible Decision Making
- Provides universal intervention for students ages 4 through 14 years and can also be used for small groups in Tier 2 and 3 interventions.
- Fully aligned with the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL) framework.
- Complimentary access to downloadable classroom resources (e.g., digital lessons, cue cards, reports, parent letters, etc.)
- SSIS SEL Edition Classwide Intervention Program (CIP) is the only solution of its kind to also teach skills known to improve academics.
SSIS SEL Screening and Monitoring Scales
The SSIS SEL Screening and Progress Monitoring Scales are a criterion-referenced tool completed by teachers to quickly screen an entire class and provide guidance for selection SEL competence areas in need of improvement.
SSIS SEL Rating Forms
The SSIS Rating Forms are norm-referenced assessments of five major SEL competencies and are completed by teachers, parents, and students. The results are directly linked to the SSIS SEL CIP for intervention.
SSIS SEL Class wide Intervention Program (CIP)
The SSIS SEL CIP provides 23 Skill Units covering Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision Making using a highly effective instructional approach with all digital materials (PowerPoints, videos, etc.) to maximize engagement.
The SSIS SEL encompasses the full assessment cycle and is the only SEL measure to also assess key academic skill areas. Each unit features six instructional phases: