Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals | Fifth EditionCELF-5
CELF-5 provides clinicians with a streamlined, flexible battery to assess semantics, morphology, syntax, and pragmatics for students ages 5-21. CELF-5 features structured and authentic tests of language ability (including observational and interactive measures) for a complete picture of students' language skills. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
- Publication date:
- Fall, 2013
- Age range:
- 5:0 –21:11
- Core Language Score, Receptive Language, Expressive Language, Language Structure and Language Content standard scores, percentile ranks, growth scale values, and age equivalents.
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- 30–45 minutes for the Core Language Score. Total assessment: variable.
- Verbal response to picture stimuli
- Scoring options:
- Q-global® Web-based Administration, Scoring, and Reporting; and manual scoring
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
The Flash drive Kit and individual flash drives have been discontinued. The digital Manuals and Stimulus Book are available on Q-global.
The new CELF-5 is a comprehensive battery of 16 standalone tests that provides a streamlined, flexible and interactive approach to language assessment.
The following resources are available for CELF-5.
Interviews & Presentations
CELF-5 on Q-interactive at a Glance:
Scoring and Reporting
Benefits of CELF-5 on Q-interactive
How Can I Buy CELF-5 on Q-interactive?
Current Q-interactive customers:
If you want to add the CELF-5 to your account, visit our online order form and select the "Add test(s) to existing account" option. You may also call Customer Support at 1-800-627-7271.
Select a question below to see the response.
Written Language (Reading Comprehension and Writing)
Core Language Skills
The following training events are available for CELF-5.