Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals | Fifth Edition MetalinguisticsCELF-5 Metalinguistics
- A revision of the Test of Language Competence-Expanded, the CELF-5 Metalinguistics assessment includes five tests of higher-level language skills embedded in upper-grade curricula and critical to classroom success. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- Test and composite standard scores, percentile ranks, age equivalents growth scale values
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- Approximately 45 minutes for the Total Metalinguistics Score
- Scoring options:
- Q-global® (web-based) or manual scoring
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
The flash drive kit and individual flash drives have been discontinued. The Examiner's Manual and Stimulus Book are available on Q-global.
CELF-5 Metalinguistics goes beyond assessment of syntax and semantics to assess language strategies and language flexibility.
A 30-item rating scale is used in four testing areas: Words, Concepts and Multiple Meanings, Inferences and Predictions, and Conversational Knowledge and Use. Administer these four tests individually or as a battery to obtain norm-referenced information about an individual's language skills in:
The following sample reports are available for CELF-5 Metalinguistics.
The following resources are available for CELF-5 Metalinguistics.
The following training events are available for CELF-5 Metalinguistics.