The Power of an Authentic Reading Assessment & The New DRA3 Experience!
- at -
Presenter: Jessica Jourdain
Literacy is one of the most critical skills in our lives. It is more than just being able to read and write. It provides the foundation for all learning and inquiry, personal development, and social responsibility within the world we live in. How do we cultivate strong literacy skills in our students? Using authentic reading assessments is a start!
Join us for an exciting webinar discussing:
- What is an authentic assessment?
- Why should I use an authentic reading assessment to evaluate my students reading abilities?
- Why is it important that I invest the time in administering an authentic reading assessment?
- What is NEW in the DRA3?
- How does the NEW DRA3 provide critical information to cultivate strong literacy skills within my students?
- How can the NEW DRA3 help save me time administering and scoring an authentic reading assessment?