BASC Social Wellness Skills SystemBASC SWSS
- The BASC™ Social Wellness Skills System (BASC SWSS) provides a method of building children’s responsive resiliency through the promotion of behavioral and emotional wellness.
Choose from our products
Test forms & reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
1 optionfrom $3.00
Review360 BASC SWSS Complete Subscription (Digital)A103000360467 Qualification Level B
Includes the BASC SWSS Short Forms (Teacher, Student and Parent) and the BASC SWSS Student Skill Builder. Price per student per year.
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- 5:0 and up, Grades K-12
- Overall score (Social Wellness Skills Indicator)
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- Less than 5 minutes per student
- Teacher, Student (Self-Report), Parent
- Scoring options:
- Digitially on Review360®
- Criterian referenced only, norms to be released soon
- Other languages:
- English, Spanish available for self-report and parent forms
- System requirements:
BASC Social Wellness Skills Systems' Components
BASC Social Wellness System Skills System, Short Forms
Featuring items written specifically to social wellness standards adopted by various US States, the BASC Social Wellness Skills System (SWSS) Short Forms are delivered digitally on Review360®, a platform that supports students' progress towards academic, behavioral, and social-emotional growth. The BASC SWSS Short Forms are multi-informant and designed to be used universally by providing a brief, reliable, and valid evaluation of classroom readiness and CASEL-aligned social wellness skills.
BASC Social Wellness Skills System, Student Skill Builder
Once screening is complete, the BASC SWSS Student Skill Builder component provides the “learning” segment. Activities can be student-led and completed independent.
Social wellness that fits seamlessly into your MTSS implementation
|BASC SWSS Student Skill Builder Sample|
|The following resources are available for BASC SWSS.|