Effective: January 12, 2018
UNUSED Learning Assessment Material RETURN POLICY
We provide product credit on qualifying returns for:
- UNUSED (unopened packages) paper materials received within 90 days of the invoice date.
- Software materials received within 30 days from the shipping date.
- Usage Credits*/Electronic Assessment Units (except ReadyResults, Q-interactive, and Q-global Usage Credits - please see below) requested within 30 days of invoice date.
*Return Policy for Q-interactive and Q-global
- Materials and Q Local™ software administrations returned after 30 days but prior to 90 days of invoice date, are subject to a 10% return fee, per returned parcel. Materials or software damaged in transit must be returned within 30 days of invoice date. No other software returns will be accepted.
- Q-interactive™ licenses may be returned for full credit within 90 days of the invoice date as long as no subtests were administered under the licenses. If a subtest has been administered under the license, returns are not accepted. Unused pre-paid Q-interactive usages may be returned for full credit within 90 days of the invoice date.
- Q-global individual report usages can be returned for a full credit within 90 days of the invoice date as long as no report usages from the order were used.
- Q-global scoring subscriptions may be returned for full credit within 90 days of the invoice date as long as they were never allocated to a user on the Q-global account.
- Exchanges between Q-global individual report usages and Q-global scoring subscriptions for the same assessment and value may be made at anytime by contacting customer support.
- Important note: Lost, damaged or stolen report counters and unused administrations will not be replaced free of charge.
*Return Policy for ReadyResults Usage Credits
No refunds or exchanges will be issued for ReadyResults Usage Credits after the date of sale except under the following conditions:
- Within 180 days of sale ReadyResults Usage Credits may be transferred from one assessment product to the same subsequent assessment product with an adjustment in the list price based on the volume purchased (eg. SELP ReadyResults Usage Credits may be exchanged with an adjustment in price for SELP 2 ReadyResults Usage Credits.)
- Pearson has no obligation to provide a credit or refund for ReadyResults usage credits after the date of sale.
To obtain credit for Usage Credits/Electronic Assessment Units you MUST provide information from your Invoice and submit it via the Online Contact Form or contact Customer Service at 1-800-328-5999 directly for a fax number.
- Enclose proof of purchase from Pearson (invoice or packing slip).
- State the reason for the return or exchange.
- Provide your account number, name and phone number.
- Send materials by an insured, traceable method such as UPS or FedEx to:
Pearson Assessments Returns
5532 West 74th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268
Materials must be in saleable condition, clean, and unused. If product is no longer sold, returns are not accepted.
Send SCORABLE assessments for Scoring & Reporting processing by an insured, traceable method such as UPS or FedEx to:
Central Scoring Center
9200 Earhart Lane SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404