Our partners at Lionbridge have extensive subject matter expertise in both the regulatory and global market language requirements related to clinical outcome assessments (COAs). They have a proven track record with a variety of COA types, administration methods, and groups, as well as a worldwide network of doctors and qualitative research specialists.
We partnered with Lionbridge for their expertise in translations and eCOA migration.
What this means for you:
- 97% error-free translations
- 350+ languages supported
- 97% on-time deliverables and on-time in-full deliveries
- ISO-compliant linguistic resources
- Conceptual equivalence to the original instrument
- Easy interpretation and understanding by the intended study population
- Comparability across languages and cultures
- Access to linguists all over the world to ensure accuracy of translations
Projects that involve electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) measures are subject to strict clinical research requirements and timelines. Linguistic and technological requirements related to clinical research often entail substantial engagement with eCOA providers.