Pearson Access is our comprehensive, cloud-based management system for large-scale assessments. Pearson Access integrates multiple products and services to configure a comprehensive assessment solution that empowers you to:
- Drive your entire testing program through a single sign-on destination or by interfacing with other systems to provide a highly adaptable solution
- Manage both your online and paper testing activities from a single site
- Fully integrate the development, delivery, scoring, and reporting of assessments
- Solidify the link between teaching, testing, and learning through rapid return of test results
- Turn the enormous potential of web-based testing into a reality
We have aligned Pearson Access methodology and design principles to our customers’ priorities:
- User focused — We build Pearson Access for educators, using consistent feedback from this same demographic. By engaging stakeholders regarding changes and enhancements to Pearson Access, we enhance the interface usability for administrative users.
- Configurable — Pearson Access is an agile platform, adaptable to your program’s requirements, while maintaining a stable and reliable environment. We set up Pearson Access for each program, and align it with the program’s policies and practices.
- Scalable — With cloud-based hosting infrastructure, system isolation, and elastic computing power built into Pearson Access, each program has the capacity required with as little disruption and expense as possible.
- Secure — A comprehensive information security program governs Pearson Access product development and service delivery to protect sensitive assessment data, such as test items and confidential student information.