This consecutive two-day onsite training is designated for participants who will be training aimswebPlus users within their own district/organization. Participants will learn how to navigate the aimswebPlus platform, begin using it for benchmark testing, interpret reports, and progress monitor students. This training will include best practices for using your training accounts and a recommended training schedule.
To stay updated, participants will have access to Pearson’s Online Learning Academy Train-the-Trainer 12-month subscription. This includes training materials, monthly trainer webinars, recommended training plans, PDF handouts, and other training resources. In addition, a training account will be provided for use within the district/organization.
Day 1 learning objectives:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of what aimswebPlus is and what it provides to improve student academic success.
- Learn about the many tasks that managers perform within an account. Explore what responsibilities managers typically have.
- Explore the learning resources and training materials available to you related to management and benchmark screening.
- Learn about the best practices with benchmark screening. Understand all steps for preparation of screening.
- Acquire a detailed understanding of the benchmark screening process through practice within an account.
Day 2 learning objectives:
- Access, view, and interpret the reports that are available from benchmark screening.
- Learn best practices with survey level assessments and progress monitoring. Refine skills through practice within an account.
- Explore supplemental learning resources and training materials related to progress monitoring.
- Learn how to use the training account during your own trainings.
- Investigate steps to a successful aimswebPlus trainings and implementation.