Peabody Developmental Motor Scales, Third EditionPDMS-3
- The Peabody Developmental Motor Scales, Third Edition (PDMS-3) is an early childhood motor development program that provides both in-depth assessment and remediation of gross and fine motor skills. The assessment measures interrelated motor abilities that develop early in life.
Choose from our products
Starter & complete kits, print & digital
1 optionfrom $781.00
Test forms & reports
Booklets, record forms, answer sheets, report usages & subscriptions
1 optionfrom $151.00
All tests & materials offered for PDMS-3
2 optionsfrom $151.00
PDMS-3 Complete Kit (Print)15065 Qualification Level B
INCLUDES: Examiner's Manual, Guide to Item Administration, Motor Activities Program, Object Kit, Stimulus Cards, 6 in. x 6 in. Paper Pads, 25 Examiner Record Booklets, 25 Supplemental Subtest Booklets, Scoring Transparency, Peabody Motor Development Chart, 25 Peabody Motor Development Parent Charts, and access to the Online Scoring and Report System, all in a sturdy storage box.Estimated to ship:1 week
PDMS-3 Examiner Record Booklets Qty 25 (Print)15074 Qualification Level B
Pack of 25 - includes an activation code for online scoring
- Publication date:
- May 2023
- Age range:
- 0 to 5 years
- Age equivalents, percentile ranks, subtest scaled scores, and composite index scores: Gross Motor Index, Fine Motor Index, Total Motor Index
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- 60–90 minutes
- Individual; paper and pencil
- Scoring options:
- Online scoring only via the PDMS-3 Online Scoring and Report System
- Report Options:
- Score and narrative report
- The PDMS-3 norms are based on an all-new sample of 1,452 children who were tested from spring of 2016 through spring of 2021.
The Peabody Developmental Motor Scales, Third Edition (PDMS- 3) provides both in-depth assessment and remediation of gross and fine motor skills. The assessment measures interrelated motor abilities that develop early in life.
The PDMS 3 has five core subtests and one supplemental subtest.
The PDMS 3 has several enhancements from the previous edition:
Get instructions and help on ordering online or from our product catalog.
Phone: +1 (800) 627-7271
Fax: +1 (800) 232-1223