Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status UpdateRBANS Update
- Offering valuable enhancements, the Repeatable Battery for the Assessment of Neuropsychological Status Update® (RBANS® Update) is a brief, individually administered battery to measure cognitive decline or improvement. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
- Publication date:
- Age range:
- 12:0 - 89:11 years
- Index standard scores, sub-test standard scores, total score
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- 30 minutes
- Digital or Paper-and-pencil
- Scoring options:
- Q-interactive® Administration and Scoring or Manual Scoring
- Other languages:
- Spanish (Forms A and B)
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
Although RBANS Update was originally developed with a primary focus on assessment of dementia, special group studies are available for Alzheimer’s Disease, Vascular Dementia, HIV Dementia, Huntington’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Depression, Schizophrenia, and Closed Head Injury. RBANS also has utility as a screener for neurocognitive status in younger patients.
RBANS Update provides significant improvements and is ideal for measuring change over time. It can serve as a neuropsychological “screen battery” when lengthier standardization assessments are either impractical or inappropriate.
RBANS Update on Q-interactive at a Glance:
Scoring and Reporting
Benefits of RBANS Update on Q-interactive
How Can I Buy RBANS Update on Q-interactive?
Current Q-interactive customers:
If you want to add the RBANS Update to your account, visit our online order form and select the "Add test(s) to existing account" option. You may also call Customer Support at 1-800-627-7271.
|The following training events are available for RBANS Update.|