Cogmed Working Memory TrainingCogmed
- Cogmed Working Memory Training (Cogmed) provides an evidence-based program for helping children, adolescents, and adults sustainably improve attention by training their working memory. Cognitive neuroscience, combined with innovative computer game design and close professional support, enables Cogmed to deliver substantial and lasting benefits to clients. Guidance on using this program in your telepractice.
- Age range:
- Publication date:
- new, updated version fall 2020
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- Variable protocols allow for individualized training schedules to meet the specific needs of trainees and their families. 25 to 50 minutes per day, 3-5 days per week.
- Report Options:
- Progress monitoring and reporting included in the program
- Guidance on using this program in your telepractice
The ‘NEW” Cogmed is now available!
Cogmed has now been updated to an exciting new web-based platform with a streamlined workflow and updated design and graphics. Providing Cogmed Working Memory Training to clients and students is now easier than ever!
Cogmed coaches now have a state-of-the-art platform for providing working memory intervention to help clients improve working memory, attention and related cognitive abilities.
Unlimited use, annual site licenses are provided for both Healthcare and Education settings.
If you work in private practice or in a healthcare clinic or institution, please download and complete the Healthcare Order Form below. If you work in an education setting (schools, districts, colleges and universities, or educational support/tutoring companies) please download and complete the School Order Form below.
Cogmed working memory training is the most scientifically validated cognitive intervention for working memory and attention deficits. Working memory is key to the brain's processing capacity. It is vital for concentration, reasoning, and learning.
Cognitive neuroscience, combined with innovative computer game design and close professional support, enable Cogmed to deliver substantial and lasting benefits to clients.
Why Choose Cogmed?
Because Cogmed Works!
To learn more about the science of Cogmed and the Cogmed method visit www.cogmed.com
The following resources are available for Cogmed
The following training events are available for Cogmed.