Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children | Second Edition Normative UpdateKABC-II NU
- Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children | Second Edition Normative Update (KABC™-II NU) is a culturally fair ability test for all children. It is an effective and individually administered measure of cognitive ability. Guidance on using this test in your telepractice.
- Publication date:
- KABC-II 2004, KABC-II NU March 2018
- Age range:
- Age-based standard scores, age equivalents, and percentile ranks
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- 25 to 55 minutes (core battery, Luria model), 35 to 70 minutes (core battery, CHC model)
- Scoring options:
- Q-global® web-based scoring or Manual scoring
- Report options:
- Score Summary, Scale Profile, and Achievement / Ability Comparison Reports
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
The KABC-II NU has a broad theoretical base, making it the instrument of choice for all cognitive assessment applications.
For current KABC-II customers, you do not need to purchase a new kit. The only new items needed are the KABC-II NU Manual Supplement (25047) and the KABC-II NU Record Forms (25041). The KABC-II NU Norm Update Supplement will come with a sticker you can place on the KABC-II Manual to remind you to utilize the norms from KABC-II NU Manual Supplement.
KABC-II NU scales include: Simultaneous (Gv), Sequential (Gsm), Planning (Gf), Learning (Glr), and Knowledge (Gc included in CHC model only)
The following resources are available for KABC-II.
Frequently asked questions follow. Click on a question to see the response
The following training events are available for KABC-II NU Kaufman Assessment Battery | 2nd Edition.