Conners 4th EditionConners 4
- Conners 4th Edition (Conners 4™) provides a comprehensive assessment of symptoms and impairments associated with ADHD and common co-occurring problems and disorders in children and youth aged 6 to 18 years.
Conners-4 Q-global Score Report Qty 1 (Digital)A103000261961 Qualification Level B
- Publication date:
- July 2022
- Age range:
- Parent and Teacher: 6 to 18 years, Self-report: 8 to 18 years
- Completion time:
- Full length: 12–15 minutes, Short form: 5–7 minutes, ADHD Index: 1–1.5 minutes
- Parent, Teacher, Self
- Short (49–53 items), Full length (109–118 items), ADHD Index (12 items), Q-global® online administration, Scoring, Reporting, Q-global Print on demand answer forms - Key entry, Scoring and Reporting
- Scoring options:
- Digital only via Q-global
- Report Options:
- Single rater
- Other languages:
- Trademark information:
- Published by Multi-Health Systems. Pearson is a distributor. Conners 4th Edition (Conners 4™) is the revision of the Conners 3rd Edition (Conners 3®)
Conners 4th Edition (Conners 4™) is the digital revision of a leading Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) assessment providing a thorough evaluation of associated symptoms and ADHA impairments, as well as common co-occurring problems and disorders, in youth 6 to 18 years old.
Conners 4th Edition (Conners 4™) is the highly anticipated revision of the Conners 3rd Edition (Conners 3®), a leading Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) assessment.
Conners 4 provides a comprehensive assessment of symptoms and impairments associated with ADHD and common co-occurring problems and disorders in children and youth aged 6 to 18 years. The Conners 4 is an inclusive and fair measure that builds on the long history and strengths of the multi-informant Conners Rating Scales. Conners 4 will be an invaluable part of your ADHD assessment battery with updated norms, improved workflows, and new and improved features.
Improved efficiency and usability
Now fully digital, Conners 4 helps you gain valuable time with customizable reports, online scoring for better data visualization, easy inventory management, a digital manual, and printable forms.
Increased accuracy of assessment
Conners 4 updates allow you to:
Superior quantification of severity
Conners 4 helps you evaluate the severity of symptoms by comparing the child's results to an ADHD Reference Sample (children/youth already diagnosed with ADHD).
Enhanced collaboration with parents
Conners 4 facilitates collaboration with parents using an enhanced Parent Feedback Handout (easy-to-understand explanation and summary of results).
Increased fairness and inclusivity
Conners 4 improves fairness and inclusivity with gender-inclusive language, culturally sensitive items, and items and scales that show no evidence of measurement bias regarding gender, race/ethnicity, country of residence, or parental education level.
More informed intervention
Conners 4 allows evaluation of a youth's relative strengths and weaknesses using Within-Profile Comparisons for more informed intervention.
Take the guesswork out of your inventory management with a new way to order Conners 4 uses. You can purchase a general Conners 4 use and apply it across any Conners 4 form while generating reports.
Comparing the Conners 3 and Conners 4
Benefits to Conners 4
How is the Conners 4 used?