Group Reading Assessment & Diagnostic EvaluationGRADE
- The Group Reading Assessment and Diagnostic Evaluation (GRADE™ ) is a diagnostic reading test that determines what developmental skills PreK–12 students have mastered and where students need instruction or intervention.
- Age range:
- GRADE Online: Grades 2-12, Adult; GRADE: PreK-12, Adult
- Stanines, Percentiles, Grade Equivalents, Age Equivalents, Standard Scores, Norm Curve Equivalents, and Growth Scale Values
- Qualification level:
- Completion time:
- 50-90 minutes
- GRADE Online: Online; GRADE: Full Battery, Paper/Pencil
GRADE Online: 10 Levels with two parallel forms for each level;
GRADE: 8 Levels with two parallel forms for each level
- Scoring options:
GRADE Online: Online Scoring and Reporting; GRADE: Hand Scoring
- Norm-Referenced Fall and Spring, Grade-based
- Guidance on using this test in your telepractice
License Window Use of Purchase is the School Year (8/1 - 7/31). All licenses expire on 7/31 each school calendar year. Licenses DO NOT ROLL OVER.
Returning GRADE customers
Log in to place your order on your CAP Assessment Platform account.
First time GRADE customers
A minimum order charge of $300.00 is required if you are purchasing this online product for the first time. Submit a request to place your order and set up your CAP online testing account.
One price per student subscription, per school year for unlimited ONLINE forms.
The per student license subscription enables you to test the same student as many times as needed during the school year (between August 1 and July 31).
Contact us for details: +1 (800) 328-5999.
GRADE and GRADE Online help determine which developmental reading skills students have mastered and where they need instruction or intervention.
The GRADE Resource Library, an extensive CD collection, includes stimulating activities, worksheets, and book lists correlated to all GRADE items. It also includes six subtests that measure literacy competency:
GRADE and GRADE Online flexible reporting capabilities give teachers a detailed analysis at the individual and classroom level.
The following resources are available for GRADE.
The following resources are available for GRADE Online.