KTEA-3, WIAT–III, WISC–V, and CELF-5 work together in both traditional and digital versions
Pearson combines the reporting power of the leading research-based language and cognitive assessments to create the only comprehensive digital Specific Learning Disability (SLD) solution to identify learning disabilities and provide immediate results.
You know the individual tests:
- KTEA-3™ and WIAT®–III for academic achievement and reading fluency
- WISC®–V for cognitive ability
- CELF®-5 for oral language comprehension and expressive language and impact on literacy skills
Separately they are leading instruments in their fields. Now, newly redesigned to work collaboratively, our SLD solutions provide deeper, more complete understanding of students' strengths and weaknesses for quicker interventions and more effective communication to families.
- All four tests incorporate new enhanced content based on the latest research.
- WISC–V is now linked to achievement measures WIAT–III and KTEA-3 for faster and more efficient reporting.
- Together with the CELF-5, these measures and reports support a more extensive evaluation of cognition and specific learning disabilities.
- Comprehensive solutions sustain virtually any theoretical model: PSW, cross-battery, school neuropsychology, or a blended approach with RTI.