Greater diagnostic sensitivity. Simplified, flexible scoring. The newest edition of the WIAT® has some exciting updates to help you identify what support your students and clients need to achieve even more. Launching this fall, the Wechsler Individual Achievement Test®, Fourth Edition (WIAT®-4), expands upon the flexibility of this widely used achievement test. Suitable for use in a variety of settings, and available to a wide array of professionals, the WIAT-4 goes beyond the what to uncover the why, measuring the key processing areas that drive achievement.
5 New Subtests
- Phonemic Proficiency – measures speed and accuracy of phonological manipulation
- Orthographic Fluency – measures speed of irregular word reading
- Decoding Fluency – measures speed of pseudoword reading
- Sentence Writing Fluency – measures speed of sentence composition
- Orthographic Choice* – measures recognition spelling skills
5 New Composites
- Orthographic Processing**
- Phonological Processing
- Reading Fluency
- Writing Fluency
- Basic Reading
**Orthographic Processing Extended Composite available on Q-interactive
Scoring Updates – You Asked. We listened.
- Automated scoring of Essay Composition. See it in action!
- Simplified Sentence Composition Scoring Rules
Now Included! Dyslexia Index Scores incorporated into every kit.