Save time scoring and reporting results with the practical WISC--IV Scoring Assistant and Report Writer software. Generate concise score reports and comprehensive interpretative reports automatically from your PC by simply entering raw scores. The WISC--IV Scoring Assistant and Report Writer are part of the PsychCorpCenter platform, which allows you access to other scoring applications for potential cross battery analysis (including the WIAT II Scoring Assistant and Report Writer for ability/achievement discrepancy analysis).
WISC-IV Scoring Assistant
Just enter raw scores, and the software does the following:
- Generates concise score reports and statistical reports with graphs and tables.
- Raw to scaled score conversions
- Strength and weakness discrepancies
- Uses the PsychCorpCenter Platform as its foundation to integrate with other scoring applications and produce cross battery analysis of scores.
- Links to WIAT II (with your purchased of the WIAT-II Scoring Assistant)
- Upgradeable to WISC IV Report Writer
WISC-IV Report Writer
Includes all capabilities of the Scoring Assistant plus:
- Produces individualized, comprehensive reports that go beyond mere scores, tables, and graphs.
- Non-Technical Client Report
- Comprehensive Narrative Report with narrative interpretations included.
- Clinical and Background Review
- Interprets statistically significant discrepancies between scores.
- Uses the PsychCorpCenter Platform as its foundation to integrate with other report writer applications and produce cross battery analysis of scores.
- Links to WIAT II
- Includes comprehensive user manual.